If two or more orders are in the same status, they can be combined. Follow the steps below to combine orders:
- 1. Highlight the orders you would like to combine.
- 2. Click the “Combine” button at the top of the screen.
- 3. A “Combine Orders” menu will open. Highlight the name and address you want to appear on the label.
- 4. Click “Combine.” Any warnings will appear at the bottom of the menu.
- 5. Your orders have now been combined!
To separate orders, follow these steps:
- 1. Find the combination you would like to separate and open it. (Searching for any order number in a combined order will help you find the combination.)
- 2. In the top left corner of your combined order page, click the drop-down from the top left side of the page.
- 3. Choose “Uncombine.”
- 4. Your orders have been separated!