The end of day manifest is a critical document for merchants shipping with the United States Postal Service (USPS). It provides a comprehensive record of all the packages that have been processed and prepared for shipment at the end of each day. Follow the steps below to create your end of day manifest.
- 1. Navigate to Orders>Manifests
- 2. Select the Fulfillment location to create manifests for.
- 3. Select the carrier to create manifests for.
- 4. Click the top checkbox to highlight the all orders or select the orders you would like to manifest and click “Manifest”
- 5. Choose the Manifest to print from the “Closed” list.
- 6. Give the Manifest to the carrier so that they can easily mark the packages as in carrier possession and quickly update the tracking information receivers to see.