Scan to Verify is a powerful feature in ShipKey that helps you streamline your order fulfillment process and minimize costly errors. With this feature, you can significantly reduce the risk of human error and improve your efficiency, saving you time and money in the process.
Additionally, Scan to Verify helps to enhance customer satisfaction by ensuring that they receive the correct products on time, which boosts your reputation and bottom line. To get started with Scan to Verify in ShipKey, follow these simple steps:
- 1. Connect a USB barcode scanner to your shipping computer.
- 2. With ShipKey open, scan an order number. (The cursor doesn’t need to be in any specific location)
- 3. Your order will now open in ShipKey.
- 4. Begin scanning SKUs or barcodes – the cursor doesn’t need to be in any specific field. If you need to associate a barcode with a SKU, you can do so in the inventory section
- 5. As each product is scanned, it will be visually marked inside the order page. When the order is fully verified, the green progress bar will be complete, and each product will be highlighted in green.
- 6. If a product is scanned too many times or if an incorrect product is scanned, you will see an error message describing the problem.
Try out Scan to Verify in ShipKey today to experience the benefits of a streamlined, error-free order fulfillment process.