Shipping an Individual Order
This article will provide you with step-by-step instructions and necessary information for creating a domestic shipping label.
- 1. Open the order for which you need to create a label. If you can’t locate your order, clear or check the filters at the top of the page.
- 2. Fill out the necessary information on the order page. Required information includes the package type, weight, dimensions, as well as the to and from addresses.
- 3. Select any Rate Shop Rules desired.
- 4. Click “MORE OPTIONS” to add delivery confirmation, endorsements and customs information for international shipments.
- 5. Click “Calculate Shipping Rates.”
- 6. Click “Buy Label” for the desired service type.
- 7. Choose the label format. You can choose between ZPL (for Zebra Printers) or PDF. Select “Don’t Ask Again” to save clicks on future labels.
- 8. Click “Print” to get the label/packing slip combo defaulted in your device settings, or click the drop-down to print either the label or the packing slip.