This article will guide you through the steps and required information needed to create multiple shipping labels at once.:
- 1. Select the orders you want to create labels for and click . It may be helpful to search for orders that will use the same size or type of package and use the same rate shop rules.
- 2. Exclude any unwanted SKUs. If an order contains only the excluded SKU, it will not be shipped. Excluded SKUs will also remain as partially shipped orders.
- 3. Adjust package details, order weights, and rate shop rules as necessary.
- 4. Click on “Calculate Shipping Rates”.
- 5. Check package details to ensure accuracy, unwanted labels can be removed from tbe batch by clicking the.
- 6. Click “Buy Labels”.
- . Print your labels.