Automation is the key to efficiency and accuracy! With ShipKey, you can create automations to save time on your everyday tasks. You can even create an automation directly from the orders page! Try following the steps below to create an automation:
- 1. Navigate to Settings > Automations > “New Automation”, or create an advanced search using the search bar on any orders page.
- 2. Select search filters to define which orders the automation will be applied to. You can apply multiple filters depending on the requirements for the automation. Use the drop-down menu next to each filter to choose options like: is, contains, is not, does not contain, begins with, ends with, quantity between, etc.
- 3. Using the drop-down on the top left, choose if all or any of the search conditions must be true for the rule to be applied. Click Continue to move onto the next step.
- 4. Finally, choose the actions you would like to be assigned by the rule. You can assign as many actions as you’d like. If you want to apply the new automation immediately, check the box marked “Apply actions to X matching orders.”
- 5. Your automation is now successfully configured! Any upcoming orders that meet the specified search criteria will have the chosen actions automatically applied to them.
- If you need to deactivate an automation or modify the order in which they are applied, simply visit the Automations page to make the necessary adjustments.